Information for landlords and regarding private housing.
- Damp & Mould Damp & mould can often vary from a small patch of mould or discoloured wallpaper behind the wardrobe, in the very top corner of a bedroom, to serious amounts of mould growth across walls, inside wardrobes and on clothes, furnishings, carpets and in basements.
- Gypsies & Travellers Information about how the Council and other official agencies work to maintain the rights of all involved when Gypsies and Travellers settle on land.
- Houses in Multiple Occupation Homes with two or more unrelated households.
- Landlords Energy Saving Allowance (LESA) & Advice on raising energy efficiency standards LESA is a tax allowance which lets landlords claim against the cost of buying and installing certain energy saving items
- Private Property Compulsary Acquisition Circumstances when the government, local council or utility company has the lega right to buy or take rights over your private property.
- Winchester Shared Housing Accreditation Scheme A voluntary accreditation scheme in partnership between Winchester City Council and The University of Winchester. Properties that become accredited can be advertised through Winchester University's Off Campus Housing Team.