Register of Mobile Park Home Rules
We are required to keep and publish a register of site rules.
On residential caravan sites the site owner may set park rules. We do not enforce these rules, although some rules may be a duplicate of the site licence conditions. The site rules are part of the contract between the home owner and site owner, and supplement the Mobile Homes Act Agreement.
Under the Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) Regulations 2014, the Local Authority is required to keep an up to date register of park rules in respect of 'Relevant Protected Sites' and publish the register online. Those sites that have lodged their Park Rules with Winchester City Council are listed below. The rules that appear are written by the site owners and not Winchester City Council which has no responsibility for their content or enforcement.
- Wykeham Park, Alresford Road,Winchester,SO22 5HD
- The Glen, Main Road, Colden Common, Winchester,SO21 1TE
- Avondale,Main Road,Colden Common,Winchester,SO21 1TG
- Sunningdale,Spring Lane,Colden Common,Winchester,SO21 1SE
- Ideal Park,Bishopstoke Lane,Brambridge,Colden Common,SO50 6HY
- Flowerdown, North Drive,Littleton,Winchester,SO22 6QD
- Valdean,The Dean,Alresford,SO24 9AY
- South View,Olivers Battery Gardens,Olivers Battery,Winchester,SO22 4HG
- Woodview Residential Park,Station Hill,Curdridge,SO30 2DN
- Denmead Mobile Home Park,Dando Road,Denmead,Waterlooville,PO20 8JG
- Wickham Court,Blackhouse Lane,North Boarhunt,Fareham,PO17 6JS
- Holly Trees Park,Sutton Park Road,Sutton Scotney,Winchester,SO21 3NL
Further information regarding Caravan, Camping and Mobile Home sites can be obtained from the Private Sector Housing Team on 01962 848 483 or by emailing: email@example.com.