The Lifeline is an alarm system, which enables you to call for help in an emergency. It operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To enable peace of mind please get in contact email@example.com
- How does Lifeline work? The Alarm Monitoring Centre is open 24 hours a day. From here staff are always available in an emergency for tenants of our sheltered housing schemes and any residents in the district who use the Lifeline service.
- How Much Does It Cost? The standard cost of the lifeline service is shown below, though bespoke Telecare equipment can be given on request.
- What Our Customers Say Testimonies from our customers who use the Lifeline service
- What's available? Free in-home demonstrations, without obligation, to anyone interested in the Lifeline system.
- Why Choose Us? The Community Support Team offer a friendly and local service that is most importantly competitively priced and reliable with the ability to respond day or night