Information to help older people
- Community Alarms Lifeline is an alarm system that allows you to call for help day or night, 365 days a year. This automatically alerts the Alarm Monitoring Centre so they can assess what help is required.
- Disabled Adaptions Information about the range of services available and the eligibility requirements.
- Handyperson Service Handyperson service can help with small repairs and jobs around your home. The service is available to residents of Winchester City Council.
- Independent Living An alarm system, which enables you to call for help in an emergency. It operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Supported & Sheltered Housing Information about supported housing for a range of groups.