Delivery of much needed affordable homes around the District helps to transform the lives of local people and benefits the local community
- New council housing - Bailey Close, Stanmore, Winchester Construction work is anticipated to start in mid March 2017 with the construction period likely to take 10 - 11 months.
- New council housing - Chesil Lodge Extra Care The Homes and Communities Agency awarded £1.85m of funding to build a new housing scheme for older persons in need of some form of care or support. The scheme will provide 52 flats with a mix of one and two bedroom accommodation.
- New council housing - Hillier Way, Abbotts Barton, Winchester The 13 dwellings to be developed at Hillier Way, Abbotts Barton, gained planning permission in February 2016 and are all for affordable rent.
- New council housing - Mitford Road garage site, Alresford Construction work commenced in March 2017 to develop nine new affordable homes at two sites off Mitford Road, Alresford.
- New council housing - Victoria Court, Winchester Planning permission was granted on the 23rd of July 2014. HH Drew construction were appointed to build the new homes and took possession of the site from April 2016 and are due to complete in Autumn 2017.