Please click on the tabs below to view Winchester City Council's housing schemes in the early stages.
- New council housing - Abbotts Barton The 13 new homes at Hiller Way started on site during September 2016.
- New council housing - Bailey Close, Stanmore, Winchester A public consultation on the draft plans for a proposed development of 5 new affordable one bedroom flats at the Garage Court, Bailey Close, Stanmore, will take place on Wednesday 16 December.
- New council housing - Greenhill Avenue and Greenhill Terrace Fulflood Winchester A public consultation event took place on 29 September, 2015 from 2:30pm until 7:00pm in the Fulflood Arms public house.
- New council housing - Mayles Lane, Knowle Winchester City Council is proposing to develop 13 affordable dwellings across three sites near Mayles Lane, Knowle.
- New council housing - Mitford Road garage site, Alresford Planning Permission was granted in the Spring of 2016 for eight new affordable homes at Mitford Road Garage Site.
- New council housing - The Valley, Stanmore The Council is exploring the ideas set out in the Stanmore Planning Framework to provide new affordable homes and improve open space and recreation within The Valley, Stanmore.