Please click on the tabs below to view Winchester City Council's new affordable housing schemes in the early stages.
- New council housing - Abbotts Barton The application for 13 new homes achieved planning permission in Feburay 2016. HH Drews (principle contractor) will take possession of the site at the end of June 2016.
- New council housing - Bailey Close, Stanmore, Winchester A public consultation on the draft plans for a proposed development of 5 new affordable one bedroom flats at the Garage Court, Bailey Close, Stanmore, will take place on Wednesday 16 December.
- New council housing - Greenhill Avenue and Greenhill Terrace Fulflood Winchester A public consultation event took place on 29 September, 2015 from 2:30pm until 7:00pm in the Fulflood Arms public house.
- New council housing - Mayles Lane, Knowle Winchester City Council is proposing to develop 13 affordable dwellings across three sites near Mayles Lane, Knowle.
- New council housing - Mitford Road garage site, Alresford Planning Permission was granted in the Spring of 2016 for eight new affordable homes at Mitford Road Garage Site.
- New council housing - The Valley, Stanmore The Council is exploring the ideas set out in the Stanmore Planning Framework to provide new affordable homes and improve open space and recreation.