The Lifeline is an alarm system, which enables you to call for help in an emergency. It operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To enable peace of mind please get in contact email@example.com
- How does Lifeline work? The Housing Landlord Central Control unit is open 24 hours a day. From here staff are always available in an emergency for tenants of our sheltered housing schemes and any residents in the district who use the Lifeline service.
- How Much Does It Cost? The costs associated with receiving the lifeline service are varied depending on the type of service and equipment used.
- Lone Working Scheme The Lone Working Scheme has been set up to adapt to new ways people are working. In today's 24 hour environment we need to ensure the safety of individuals working alone.
- What Our Customers Say Testimonies from our customers who use the Lifeline service
- What's available? Free in-home demonstrations, without obligation, to anyone interested in the Lifeline system.