Click on the buttons below to view or download a strategy or plan.
- Affordable Housing SPD - Adopted February 2008 The provision of additional affordable housing is a key priority and also a major theme in the Community Strategy.
- Winchester City Council Tenancy Strategy 2013 - 2018 The strategy sets out the Council’s local priorities relating to tenancies which Registered Providers, operating in Winchester, are expected to have due regard to when setting their own Tenancy Policies
- Housing Strategy 2013/14-2018/19 The Housing Strategy sets out the City Council and the Winchester District Strategic Partnership’s (WDSP) vision and strategic priorities for the next 5 years.
- Rural Housing Development Action Plan 2008/09 – 2012/13 The action plan focuses on rural areas and settlements of less than 3000 people which are eligible for small settlement rural funding from the Homes and Communities Agency. The action plan concentrates on the provision of affordable housing for people with a local connection to a particular parish, on exception sites.
- Winchester City Council's Housing Development Strategy 2014/15 – 2018/19 Sets out what the Council intends to build, for whom and how we will ensure that we deliver high quality affordable homes in a cost effective way.