Help For Private Tenants & Homeowners
Do you own your own home? Or rent from a private landlord? The “Hitting the Cold Spots” service is designed for you.
Call us today on 0800 804 8601*
*9am-5pm, Mon – Fri. May not be free from mobiles. Call 02380 336 172 for landline rates.
Hitting the Cold Spots dedicated Advice Line gives advice and support about how you can reduce your energy bills and stay warm. Your call will be answered by a member of our Hampshire-based, friendly and knowledgeable team from the Environment Centre.
How can we help?
The Hitting the Cold Spots Team could help you with:
• Visits from Hitting the Cold Spots Advisors offering advice and practical support
• Support with alternative heating measures (electric oil filled radiators) if you are without heating
• Help to access funding where available for boiler repairs and replacements
• Access to small grant support to help cope with winter fuel emergencies
• Practical support and advice with debt, money and benefits
• Free Home Safety visits which can include a carbon monoxide monitor, smoke detector and a fire safety plan
• Assistance to switch your energy provider or tariff to help give you savings on your fuel bills
Some of the above services and emergency relief are subject to availability and conditions apply.
|environmentcentre.com||The Environment Centre|
|Some of the following documents are in pdf format. You can download and install a free PDF reader to enable you to read and print them. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Reader.|
|Hitting the Cold Spots Leaflet||766KB||
56Kbps Modem: 1 Minute 51 Seconds
Broadband : Less than 1 Minute