Welcome to the Tenant Involvement pages.
The Tenant Involvement Team are committed to working with our tenants to make a real difference to the housing services you and other tenants who live in your neighbourhood receive.
We would like you to help us improve services by getting involved in helping us make decisions about those services.
We understand that you may be put off because you don't have much time to spare, so the information in these webpages explains the various ways that you can get involved at times and in places that suit you.
Don't forget to come out and see your Tenant Involvement Team at a local Streetmeet or event soon!
Trevor & Heather
You can get in touch with your Tenant Involvement Team using the following methods:
Phone: 0800 716 987
Or join our Facebook Group
- About 2 hours per year Our Tenant Involvement Team is dedicated to empowering our tenants and helping make the most of their tenancy
- About 7 hours per year Tenants play a key role in shaping and improving the services that the Council offer
- About 12 hours per year Are you an active part of your community or would like to be?
- About 4 hours per year
- About 2 hours per month
- About 3 hours per month
- TACT (Tenants and Council Together) An independent group of tenants and leaseholders working in partnership with Winchester City Council
- Publications Tenant newsletters including Tenant News and archive copies of On the House.