Welcome to the Tenant Involvement pages.
The Tenant Involvement Team are committed to working with our tenants to make a real difference to the housing services you and other tenants who live in your neighbourhood receive.
We would like you to help us improve services by getting involved in helping us make decisions about those services.
Don't forget to come out and see your Tenant Involvement Team at a local Streetmeet or event soon!
Trevor & Heather
Get in Touch:
Phone: 0800 716 987
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/WinchesterTenants
Or join our Tenants' Facebook Group
- Empowering Tenants Our Tenant Involvement Team is dedicated to empowering our tenants and helping make the most of their tenancy
- Improving Services Tenants play a key role in shaping and improving the services that the Council offer
- Making Things Happen Are you an active part of your community or would like to be?
- TACT (Tenants and Council Together) An independent group of tenants and leaseholders working in partnership with Winchester City Council
- Publications Tenant newsletters including Tenant News and archive copies of On the House.