Everything you need to know about being a Winchester City Council Tenant and information on your tenancy
- Data Protection Personal information and how we use it
- Handyperson Service New handyperson service can help with small repairs and jobs around your home. The service is available to residents of Winchester City Council. A subsidised hourly rate is available for those who qualify.
- Moving Out What to do if you want to terminate a tenancy
- Neighbour Nuisance If you are experiencing neighbour nuisance we can help you resolve it.
- Paying your Rent Ways to pay your rent. How your rent is calculated, charges you may incur and methods of payment. Collecting current and former tenant rent arrears, enforcing tenancy conditions for non payment of rent, providing help and support for tenants who are in financial difficulty.
- Tenancy Services We are responsible for providing housing management services to you. Our services start when you sign up for your tenancy and we will help you with any problems or changes to your tenancy throughout your time as Council tenant
- Tenant Responsibility for Personal Possessions Information regarding Tennant responsibility for personal possessions .
- Tenants Handbook The Tenant Handbook is produced by Housing Services and is packed with useful information.
- Wise Move - Help for tenants wishing to downsize If you are considering moving to a smaller home then we can help you