City Museum and Westgate Museum as well as City Space and The Gallery at Winchester Discovery Centre, are now operated and funded by Hampshire Cultural Trust.
This independent charity champions world-class culture and exists to showcase, connect and empower Hampshire’s creative economy. To find out more and get involved visit: www.hampshireculturaltrust.org.uk and you can follow the Trust on Twitter at @HantsCulture.
- City Museum In the City Museum, three galleries tell the story of Winchester's past from the Iron Age to the present. Features include mosaics and reconstructed Victorian High Street shops.
- City Space Based at the Winchester Discovery Centre City Space is a vibrant and versatile gallery space hosting a changing programme of exhibits to celebrate the best of Winchester's thriving arts and heritage scene.
- Westgate Museum Winchester's Tudor and Stuart era is revealed in this beautifully refurbished listed monument, the last of the main medieval gates into the city.
- Hampshire Cultural Trust Online Collections Explore some of the treasures held in the collections curated and cared for by Hampshire Cultural Trust for Hampshire County Council and Winchester City Council
- School visits - Hampshire Cultural Trust School groups are welcome at all of our museums and heritage sites for expert-led and self-led sessions
- Winchester Museums Locations Locate Winchester Museums on a Google map
- Educational Resources and Visits Hampshire Cultural Trust delivers fun and hands-on learning opportunities for schools.