Winchester Museums operate two museums and one gallery in Winchester city centre, as well as an office where staff may be consulted by appointment.
- City Museum In the City Museum, three galleries tell the story of Winchester's past from the Iron Age to the present. Features include mosaics and reconstructed Victorian High Street shops.
- Winchester Museums Office and Guildhall Displays Winchester Museums Office and Guildhall Displays
- Westgate Museum Winchester's Tudor and Stuart era is revealed in this beautifully refurbished listed monument, the last of the main medieval gates into the city.
- City Space Located in the Winchester Discovery Centre, the City Space is a vibrant and versatile gallery hosting a compelling programme of temporary exhibits.
- Winchester Museums Locations Locate Winchester Museums on a Google map
- Educational Resources and Visits Winchester Museums delivers fun and hands-on learning opportunities for schools.
- Publications Browse through work published by Museums staff and place an order.
- Collections The museum's collections relate to the human history of the city and district from the Palaeolithic period to modern times, numbering over one million artefacts.
- Chance Archaeology and Metal Detector Finds If you have discovered an unusual object, Winchester Museums' experts can provide a free identification service.