Special Event/Street Party Road Closure Application

Complete this form to apply for a road closure for Residential or Neighbourhood Special Event or Street Party. This type of road closure applies to a private event organised by and for residents with publicity for residents.

There are many things to consider when organising a Street Party/Community Event. For example, the possible need for liability insurance, the production of a traffic plan (if you are closing a road), and the need for the production of a simple document identifying possible risks and what you will do to reduce them.

For advice on arranging a Street Party please visit www.streetparty.org.uk

Or our Winchester specific guide