The Ginchester Fête
Sat 10/06/17 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Celebrate all that is great about the region's food and drink scene.
Nestled in the heart of Hampshire, lies a quaint little city with a voracious appetite for gin...
Welcome to Ginchester!
Following the success of the Ginchester Fête in 2016, Cabinet Rooms is bringing their unique event back for World Gin Day on Saturday 10th June. This year the festival will be in the breath taking setting of the Great Hall. As well as sampling some fantastic gins the Ginchester Fête is also a great opportunity to have some fun in the spirit of a quintessential English summer fête.
There will be two sessions (12 noon to 2.30pm and 3pm to 5.30pm) on World Gin Day and...
- Enjoy a complimentary gin punch on arrival
- Have some fun at our quirky 'village fête' with games and amusements
- Enjoy a G&T or gin cocktail at the Cabinet Rooms Gin Bar sponsored by Winchester Distillery
- Learn more about local gin production with the team from Winchester Distillery
- Meet your favourite local distillers, such as Gorilla Spirits and Pothecary Gin
- Sample unique and unusal gins from further afield
- Pick up food with a gin flavour from local producers, such as Parsonage Farm who make their own charcuterie using local Twisted Nose gin
- Peruse local artisan crafts and arts and textiles from some of the area's most interesting traders
|Contact Info||Tel: (01962) 866 480
|Pricing Details||£10 per session per person|