The Mind Spa Workshop
Sat 16/04/16 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
A workshop developed to address well-being, it focuses on resilience and coping with everyday stress.
Research shows that our mind and body are intrinsically linked to create a mind-body connection. How we think and feel, affects our health and well-being.
This short workshop introduces you to resilience, and the ability to bounce back from challenges; and offers an opportunity to recharge your batteries in a safe, supportive environment.
At the end of the three hour Mind Spa workshop you will:
- Understand the mind-body connection
- Have practiced relaxation techniques
- Have learnt effective stress relief tools
- Enjoy social support from the group, including group reflection
- Take away a fresh approach to resilience and how to bounce-back
Session 1 - 9.30am - 12.30pm
Session 2 - 1.30pm - 4.30pm
|Contact Info||Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Enquiries: 07780917725
|Pricing Details||£27 (including refreshments)|