Welcome to Ginchester - learn about the history and distillation process of gin.
Sat 03/10/15 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
If you would like to know more about the juniper spirit and how it's developed over time
to be the nation's most exciting drink, join the Cabinet Rooms in Ginchester!
They've teamed up with Paul Bowler, founder and distiller at Winchester Distillery, to
bring you a truly fascinating introduction to gin!
Book your place to:
- Enjoy a special Winch 75 cocktail on arrival
- Hear the story of how Britain fell in love with gin
- Taste real "Dutch Courage"
- Understand what goes into making a great gin
- Enjoy a guided tasting of Twisted Nose Gin with its creator, Paul Bowler
- Make your own Twisted Nose Gin and Tonic
This is an exclusive event and spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!
|Contact Info||Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Enquiries: 07843621235
|Pricing Details||£30 per person|
53 Southgate Street
|cabinetrooms.com||Website for more information|