Information about other nusiance including bonfires, artificial light and odours.
- Bonfires Advice on how to avoid nuisance caused by smoke from bonfires
- Dog Fouling In June 1999 Winchester City Council adopted the Act to help make the district a cleaner place to live. Dog's faeces is unsightly, smells and carries disease.
- Dog Microchipping Dog Microchipping What is the law? As of April 6th 2016, all dogs that are 8 weeks of age or over must be microchipped. To comply with the law you must comply with points 1 AND 2; 1. Ensure your dog has a microchip that is registe...
- Lost/Stray Dogs A stray dog is any dog that is roaming freely and not under the control of any person, irrespective of whether it has a home, a microchip or an identification tag.
- Nuisance from Artificial Light It is now possible for Local Authorities to take action against individuals or businesses who cause a light nuisance to neighbouring properties.
- Odours We deal with many complaints about odours arising from a variety of sources