Useful information about all areas of food safety.
- Food Safety News Find out the latest food safety news.
- Listeria Information about the rare but potentially life threatening disease.
- The recipe for a great meal out this Valentine's Day Food Standards Agency campaign to encourage consumers to check hygiene standards before deciding where to eat out.
- BBQ and Event Safety Information about how to keep food safe when catering for a barbecue or other event.
- Food Hygiene Ratings Information about the new food hygiene rating scheme works and details of how you can find the hygiene rating of your favourite Winchester restaurant.
- Food Complaints Information about what to do if you have purchased food from a shop, restaurant or café that contained something that should not be there or if you are concerned about the hygiene standards in a particular food business.
- Food Poisoning Information about what you should do if you believe you are suffering from food poisoning.
- Food Safety FAQs Answers to the most frequently asked questions about food safety.