Low Carbon Board
The Low Carbon Board is made up of representatives of Winchester City Council, Hampshire County Council and Winchester Action on Climate Change. It meets every two months, and has the following aims:
- To provide leadership for the community of the Winchester District in meeting agreed targets for carbon reduction;
- To drive forward the implementation of Winchester’s Low Carbon Programme as set out in:
- Portfolio Plans;
- The Winchester District Community Strategy;
- The Economic Strategy;
- The Route Map to a Low Carbon Economy;
- and other relevant strategies or corporate plans as approved by Members of the City Council.
- To provide a sounding board for the City Council on relevant legislation, funding opportunities, good practice and local application of carbon reduction technologies.
Agendas and minutes of the Low Carbon Board