Information about licenses including dog breeding establishments, running accomodation for other people's animals, or keeping exotic pets, to name a few.
- Boarding Animals Licence A licence is required for any premises where a business provides accommodation for other people's animals (cats and dogs).
- Dog Breeding Licence A breeding establishment is defined as any premises where the breeding of dogs for sale is undertaken.
- Exotic, Dangerous and Wild Animals Licence This Act is to regulate the keeping of certain kinds of dangerous animals.
- Pet Shop Licence The keeping of a pet shop refers to the carrying on at premises of any nature (including a private dwelling) of a business of selling animals as pets.
- Riding Establishment Licence The term 'riding establishment' refers to any business of keeping horses to let them out on hire for riding.
- Zoo Licence Winchester City Council is responsible for licensing zoological parks within the district.