Winchester City Council is committed to being open and transparent about the services that we provide.
We have used the updated Local Government Transparency Code 2015 which recommends the datasets councils should make available as a minimum, as a starting point for deciding what information we should make available.
The data within this section is published under the Open Government License and is available for you to re-use as you like, including for commercial and research activities.
- Constitution The Constitution sets out how the Council operates and how decisions are made.
- Expenditure over £500 Details of Council expenditure over £500
- Fraud Information about the counter fraud work of the Council
- Government Procurement Card Transactions Details of all transactions using a Government Procurement Card.
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations Details of all grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Land and Building Assets Details of all land and building assets owned by the Council
- Organisation Chart An organisation chart for the top three levels at the City Council.
- Parking Revenues Financial information on revenue collected from parking
- Parking Spaces This page provides details of the number of marked out controlled on and off street parking spaces within the District.
- Pay Policy Statement The Council's Pay Policy Statement and Pay Multiple
- Procurement This page provides details of invitations to tender, purchase orders and contracts.
- Senior Salaries Details of senior salaries at the City Council
- Social Housing Assets Information relating to the valuations of social housing stock as at 1 April 2016
- Trade Union Facility Time Information on trade union facility time
- Waste Contract Details of the Council's current waste contract