The information here provides the Council’s Corporate Management Team, local Councillors and residents, with an overview of the Council’s progress against a defined set of performance measures.
The aim of the performance measures is to provide information to support the maintaining and improvement of the quality of service provided by the Council. This can be achieved by setting out clearly what it is we want to achieve, and measuring how well we are performing against our objectives, our performance over time, and where appropriate quantitative targets. In the future we hope to show a comparison of our performance with that of other neighbouring Local Authorities.
All these performance measures are included in the relevant Portfolio Holder Plans. Portfolio Plans are essentially business plans that outline the individual aims of each service within the Council. Through the year Portfolio Holder’s will monitor these plans and performance measures to ensure the Council is on track.
The performance measures have been grouped into the following headings to help you navigate by theme.
- Communities, Culture and Sport Performance measures for Communities, Culture and Sport
- Corporate Services Performance measures for Corporate Services
- Economic Development Performance measures for Economic Development
- Environment Performance measures for Environment
- Housing Performance measures for Housing
- Planning Development Performance measures for Planning Development