Click on the buttons below to view active consultations.
- Consultations - Planning Policy Current Consultations:- Consultation on CIL - Draft Charging Schedule. Click here to find out more.
- Tenants Satisfaction Survey In February we will be conducting a satisfaction survey of council tenants. A random sample of general needs tenants and all sheltered tenants will be sent questionnaires
- Consultation E-Panel The panel will be an 'electronic panel' and people will be consulted via email and the completion of online survey forms
- Draft Housing Strategy 2013/14-2018/19 The Housing Strategy sets out the City Council and the Winchester District Strategic Partnership’s (WDSP) vision and strategic priorities for the next 5 years. It is open for consultation, your comments are welcome.
- Draft Local Tenancy Strategy 2012 Winchester City Council is currently consulting on its Local Tenancy Strategy. Your views will help us shape the Council’s local direction on this matter.
- Council Tax & Council Tax Benefit Consultation The Government is abolishing Council Tax Benefit and has asked Councils to develop their own Council Tax Reduction schemes to replace it. Find out more about the results of the consultation.