Click on the buttons below to view active consultations.
- Consultations - Planning Policy Consultation on the South Wonston Draft Village Design Statement will commence on 2nd October 2013
- Council Tax and Council Tax Reduction – Consultation for 2014/15 - NOW CLOSED We would like to hear your views on the options we are proposing. These options are out for consultation from 9th October 2013 to 20th November 2013 - NOW CLOSED
- Sustainable Community Strategy Consultation The Community Strategy sets out how Winchester City Council wishes to see the District change for the better over the next decade. This is the second refresh of the Strategy which was first approved in October 2010.
- Winchester District Car Parking Strategy - Consultation Phase If you would like to participate in this consultation we recommend you first read the discussion paper.
- Tenants Satisfaction Survey In February we conducted a satisfaction survey of council tenants. A random sample of general needs tenants and all sheltered tenants were sent questionnaires
- Consultation E-Panel The panel will be an 'electronic panel' and people will be consulted via email and the completion of online survey forms
- Changes to Council Tax & Council Tax Benefit The Government has abolished Council Tax Benefit from 1 April 2013 and Councils have had to develop their own Council Tax Reduction schemes to replace it. Find out more about these changes here.