Welcome to our open data portal.
From these pages you can easily find information about Winchester City Council.
You may use and re-use the information featured on this part of the council's website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence.
- Census Provides details of Census results for the Winchester District Council area for 2001 and 2011.
- Economic and Social Data A summary of economic and social data in the Winchester area.
- Consultations A list of active consultations that we'd like you to respond to.
- Council Energy and Carbon Management We recognise the importance of managing CO2 emissions from our own estate and operations.
- Equality and Diversity Winchester City Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all people regardless of race, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief
- Financial Documents A comprehensive archive of our financial documents.
- Grants Supported Information regarding grants supported.
- How we run the Council Details of how we run the Council, including election results, committee minutes, decision making processes and records of decisions.
- Organisation Structure & Pay Scales Our organisational structure, details of pay scales and our Pay Policy Statement.
- Senior Employee Salaries Details of pay for the most senior members of Council staff.
- Expenditure over £500 Details of our spending levels since the financial year 2009/10.
- Councillor Allowance & Expenses Details of the allowances and expenses of City Councillors since 2008/09.
- Contracts & Tenders Details of contracts and tenders to businesses and the voluntary community can be found on the South East Business Portal.
- Performance Measures Performance Measures for Winchester City Council
- Working for us A list of current vacancies.