We work in partnership with voluntary organisations in order to support our local communities.
- New Community Resource Directory Register your interest for the new Community Resource Directory
- Transition Plan for Universal Credit Working together to support Universal Credit in the Winchester District
- Working with the Council Opportunities to work with Winchester City Council
- Training for Voluntary Sector One of the practical ways in which WCC supports the voluntary and community sector is to open up the training that is available for its staff to voluntary and community sector organisations.
- Working with Voluntary Organisations Winchester City Council acknowledges the significant contribution that the voluntary and community sector makes to the support and well being of local residents and to the range and diversity of the activities and services provided in the District