We work in partnership with voluntary organisations in order to support our local communities.
- Queen's Award for Voluntary Service The Queen's Award for Voluntary Service is the highest award given to local volunteer groups across the UK to recognise outstanding work done in their own communities. It was created in 2002 to celebrate the anniversary of The Queen's coronation. It is the MBE for volunteer groups
- Transition Plan for Universal Credit Working together to support Universal Credit in the Winchester District
- Volunteering Find out more about volunteering in the Winchester District
- Working with the Council Opportunities to work with Winchester City Council
- Training for Voluntary Sector One of the practical ways in which WCC supports the voluntary and community sector is to open up the training that is available for its staff to voluntary and community sector organisations.
- Working with Voluntary Organisations Winchester City Council acknowledges the significant contribution that the voluntary and community sector makes to the support and well being of local residents and to the range and diversity of the activities and services provided in the District