All bookings must be received at least 48 hours before a pitch is required. The last bookings for the following weekend will be accepted on Thursday midday.
- Telephone bookings should be made on 01962 840 222, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Fridays.
- Online bookings can be made by completing the online form.
Full terms and conditions for booking pitches are available at the bottom of this page.
Additional Booking Conditions:
- Juniors are defined as both teams consisting completely of players of secondary school age.
- Bank Holidays are charged as Sunday fixtures.
- Training sessions are classified as Matches and charged accordingly.
An additional charge will be made for additional hours required. Please contact us for details.
All cancellations must be received at least 48 hours before scheduled starting time if a pitch is not required (Thursday midday for the following weekend). Cancellations can be received by:
- Telephone: cancellations should be made on 01962 840 222, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Fridays
- Email: cancellations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If cancellations are not received by this deadline the full charge for the hire of the pitch will be payable.
Cancellation of bookings due to playing conditions:
- On occasion it may be necessary to cancel pitch bookings due to bad weather.
- For week day fixtures teams with bookings will be contacted to advise them of the cancellation.
- For weekend fixtures please contact either the Grounds Attendant on 07584 332 980 between 9:30am and 10:00am, or the River Park Leisure Centre on 01962 848 700 after 09:30am.
- The decision as to whether the pitches are playable will be made on the day by the ground staff - this decision is final.
- No charge will be made for bookings that have been cancelled by the Council where play has not been possible due to pitch condition.
For more information on pitch hire charges and insurance requirements see the Pitch Fees & Charges page.
|Some of the following documents are in pdf format. You can download and install a free PDF reader to enable you to read and print them. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Reader.|
|Terms and Conditions 2012||26KB||
56Kbps Modem: Less than 1 Minute
Broadband : Less than 1 Minute