Up-to-date information on the priority areas of Winchester Community Safety Partnership and the Community Safety and Neighbourhood Services Team as well as information regarding new, and changes to, relevant legislation
- Fixed Penalty Notices A lot of work goes into keeping Winchester a pleasant, clean and tidy city for residents and visitors alike. An important part of this work is tackling issues such as littering, dog fouling and antisocial behaviour. One of the tools used by Winchester to tackle these issues is Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs). FPNs are offered for certain offences as an alternative to prosecution
- Fly Tipping What Winchester is doing to tackle fly tipping.
- Hampshire Constabulary Operation Holly drink and drug drive prevention Hampshire Constabulary and Thames Valley Police (TVP) arrested a total of 538 people for drink and/or drug-driving during their Christmas campaign.
- Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 The Psychoactive Substances Act received Royal Assent on 28 January 2016. The act applies across the UK and came into force on 26th May 2016.
- Ways to protect your bike from theft and assist in the recovery of a stolen bike. Following a number of thefts of bicycles in the Winchester District the police have issued advice to help protect you from bike theft and in the recovery of your stolen bike.