In response to requirements set out in the Health and Social Care Act (2012) the Winchester District Health and Wellbeing Partnership Board has been established to lead and oversee all health and wellbeing issues and to facilitate local accountability and strategic decision making across the district.
- Dial-a-Ride Door-to-door service, “bookable” up to 8 working days in advance, designed to convey individuals (and carers) to a wide range of destinations in Winchester and outlying villages (hospital appointments or day care centres not included)
- Hampshire Workplace Wellbeing Charter The Workplace Wellbeing Charter is a statement of intent, showing your commitment to the health of the people who work for you. Several Hampshire local authorities have already adopted it to support and reward local businesses that value employee health and wellbeing.
- Health & Social care professionals This interactive tool from the NHS will give you all the information you need to find your nearest doctor’s surgery, dentist, pharmacy or hospital.
- Hitting the Cold Spots – Helping You to Stay Warm in Hampshire Keeping your home warm and your family healthy can be expensive and sometimes difficult. Hitting the Cold Spots Advisors are here to help you keep warm at home and reduce your energy bills.
- Older People Winchester has a thriving older community who actively take part in activities in and around the District.
- Supporting Families in the Winchester District The Supporting Families in Winchester programme focuses on providing early help when a child or family needs support, enabling them to access services that will improve future wellbeing.
- Health & Wellbeing Partnership Board Established to lead and oversee all Health and Wellbeing issues and to facilitate local accountability and strategic decision making across the district.
- Children & Young People - Local Children's Partnership We work collaboratively with the County Council and a range of other partner agencies that are also involved or have lead responsibility for services for children and young people.
- Youth Engagement Young people drop-in at The Basement, St Johns House.