Winchester has a thriving older community who actively take part in activities in and around the District. Winchester City Council work with partner organisations to ensure they are aware of the all the services available to help stay happy and healthy.
- Community Cookery Skills Cookery skills classes aimed at men over 55 years of age.
- Dementia Winchester City Council is working with partners across the District and the Older People's partnership to raise awareness of the issues relating to dementia.
- Dementia Friendly Winchester Winchester City Council is working with Andover Mind to gain support from local businesses to make Winchester a Dementia Friendly Highstreet.
- Independent Living The Lifeline is an alarm system, which enables you to call for help in an emergency. To enable peace of mind please get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information for Older People in Hampshire Hampshire County Council Better Time website
- Useful Links Websites for all services regarding 'Older people' within the Winchester District.