In response to requirements set out in the Health and Social Care Act (2012) the Winchester District Health and Wellbeing Partnership Board has been established to lead and oversee all health and wellbeing issues and to facilitate local accountability and strategic decision making across the district.
- Dial-a-Ride Door-to-door service, “bookable” up to 8 working days in advance, designed to convey individuals (and carers) to a wide range of destinations in Winchester and outlying villages (hospital appointments or day care centres not included)
- Hampshire Workplace Wellbeing Charter The Workplace Wellbeing Charter is a statement of intent, showing your commitment to the health of the people who work for you. Several Hampshire local authorities have already adopted it to support and reward local businesses that value employee health and wellbeing.
- Health & Social care professionals This interactive tool from the NHS will give you all the information you need to find your nearest doctor’s surgery, dentist, pharmacy or hospital.
- Older People Winchester has a thriving older community who actively take part in activities in and around the District.
- Supporting Families in the Winchester District The Supporting Families in Winchester programme focuses on providing early help when a child of family needs support, enabling them to access services that will improve future wellbeing.
- Useful links This section contains links to walks for all abilities which currently exist in the District.
- Winchester Breastfeeding Welcome Scheme This scheme is a funded project by Hampshire County Council’s Public Health Grants programme to encourage mums to be able to breastfeed in Winchester High Street.
- Winchester District Health & Wellbeing Partnership Board Working with the wider set of partners across the District, its purpose is to reduce health inequalities, enable people to achieve better health outcome's and experience the best quality of life.
- Youth Engagement Young people drop-in at The Basement, St Johns House.