In response to requirements set out in the Health and Social Care Act (2012) the Winchester District Health and Wellbeing Partnership Board has been established to lead and oversee all health and wellbeing issues and to facilitate local accountability and strategic decision making across the district.
- Dial-a-Ride Door-to-door service, “bookable” up to 8 working days in advance, designed to convey individuals (and carers) to a wide range of destinations in Winchester and outlying villages (hospital appointments or day care centres not included)
- Hitting the Cold Spots – Helping You to Stay Warm in Hampshire Experienced advisors can visit you at home to offer practical advice on how to keep your home warm and to assist with reducing your energy bills.
- Health & Wellbeing Partnership Board Established to lead and oversee all health and wellbeing issues and to facilitate local accountability and strategic decision making across the district.
- Children & Young People - Local Children's Partnership We work collaboratively with the County Council and a range of other partner agencies that are also involved or have lead responsibility for services for children and young people.
- Youth Engagement The Youth of Winchester is made up of young people who volunteer their time to raise awareness of issues impacting those aged 13 - 19.
- Over 55's Forum The forum provides a voice for older people across the Winchester District.
- Information for Older people in Hampshire Hampshire County Council Better Time website