Find out how we can help your organisation with a grant.
Meet the Funders event on Wednesday 24 April, 3.30pm - 7pm at the Middle Brook Centre, Middle Brook Street, Winchester. A chance for not-for-profit organisations to meet the grant givers face to face.
- Meet the Funders Event Wednesday 24 April 2013 The event opened with a talk from the BIG Lottery, an inspirational local organisation that was voted in the Top 100 Sunday Times best not for profit Employer in 2012.
- Active Community Projects Grant The deadline for 2013/14 applications is 3 May 2013.
- Town Forum Small Grants Deadline 31 May 2013. Specifically for organisations serving the six unparished Wards of Winchester – open to partnership funding with surrounding parishes (e.g. Badger Farm).
- Sports Legacy Grants Scheme Deadline: 30 June and 31 October. This grant scheme is designed to provide small-scale, one off grants to local sports clubs and organisations.
- Small Grant Scheme Deadline: Friday 30 August 2013. This scheme aims to make small grants easily available to local voluntary and community groups.
- Core Funding To apply for a core grant your organisation needs to be a not-for-profit group, community group or registered charity.
- Apprenticeship Grants A new small grant scheme which is designed to support employees by covering some of the basic costs, which might otherwise be difficult to finance.
- Micro-Business Development Grant Pilot Scheme The Micro-Business Development Grant Scheme is a one-off payment to help support and develop your business.
- Winchester 4 Community Funding Portal Search local and national grants and funding information to find suitable funding for your project or organisation.
- LEADER Rural Funding Winchester and East Hampshire Local Action Group.
- Opportunities to work with the Council Find out how you could be working with us.