Information to help you make decisions when organising a funeral or cremation.
- Cemetery Fees A list of fees for cemetery and burial fees.
- Cremations A list of local crematoria with contact details.
- Public Health Funerals Under the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 the local authority 'must cause to be buried or cremated the body of any person who had died or been found dead in their area, in any case where is appears to the authority that no suitable arrangements for the disposal of the body have been or are being made otherwise than by the authority'.
- Registering a death Information about how you go about registering a death within Hampshire.
- Wills and Probate Information from Direct.gov.ukabout wills and probate, including how to make a will and apply for probate.