Community planning sets out what you want for your community, now and in the future. Find out about the support available.
- What is a Community Plan? A document prepared by a community, which describes how the community sees itself developing over the next few years.
- How we can help There are a range of ways in which the Council, and other agencies, can support and help you to develop your Community Plan.
- Types of Community Plan There are different typs of Community Plans, find which would be best suited to your community.
- Completed Plans A list of completed community plans.
- FAQs The most frequently asked questions about community planning.
- Community Development in West of Waterlooville Jaime Bridges is the Community Worker for the West of Waterlooville development.