Advisory Service for businesses and the creative industries.
Winchester City Council and Enterprise First are providing a new business support service to offer help, advice, networking, training and mentoring opportunities to start ups and existing businesses.
This programme will provide the creative community with a range of support services that will enable them to access finance, have a meeting with a business adviser and network with their peers. The aim is to remove barriers to businesses through a combination of workshops, roundtables and focus groups. The service is free to Winchester based organisations.
The service will provide help with:
- preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts
- professional development, including publishing work
- grants and funding advice
- help with finding opportunities to show work
- networking opportunities
- marketing advice
- creating and maintaining a professional on-line presence
This is a business advisory service and is not able to critique work.