Find out how you could be working with us. We currently work with a wide range of partners including private sector companies, community organisations, individuals and public sector agencies to deliver services, projects and programmes.
- Opportunities to work with us The commissioning approach and how you could take advantage of opportunities to work with us.
- Selling to the Council Selling to the Council
- Tenders The Council usually run two types of tenders - open and restricted. Find out more about our procurement processes.
- Not-for-profit organisations Find opportunities to work with Winchester City Council to improve the lives of those who live and work in our District.
- Opportunities with Property Services Winchester City Council gained Cabinet Approval to adopt Constructionline in place of its own internal Preferred Supplier List in 2005
- Awarded contracts Use this page to find out who has been awarded our contracts.
- Terms and Conditions for Goods and Services (pdf link) A document outlining the terms and conditions for goods and services when working with us.
- Grants Find out how we can help your organisation with a grant.
- Procurement Guidelines for Suppliers The guide below provides an outline of the goods and services Winchester City Council buys, and how it buys them.