You are likely to pay business rates if you use a building or part of a building for non-domestic purposes such as:
- holiday rental homes or guest houses.............and others
Find out about non-domestic rates, how to pay and who is liable to pay, reductions and rate reliefs by clicking on the links below.
The Government have proposed some changes to Business Rates in the March 2016 Budget. For further information please click here (see Page 46, para 1.160).
Phone: 01962 848 288
- NNDR Payment Methods Ways to pay your NNDR account.
- NNDR Recovery Procedures If you are having difficulty paying your Non-Domestic Rates you should contact the Council immediately.
- Non-Domestic Rates Datasets The information contained in this page is in respect of 'datasets' which have been created primarily as a result of Freedom of Information requests.
- Reductions & Relief There are a number of different reductions available.
- Responsibility for Business Rates Find out about non-domestic rates / business rates and who is liable to pay.
- Valuation Details of how properties are valued and how to make enquiries.
- Winchester Business Improvement District Winchester Business Improvement District (BID) ensures that Winchester remains a vibrant business community; is an attractive, clean and safe environment for customers, clients, shoppers and visitors; and is a profitable place to do business.