Use this page to find out about funding opportunities for your business or community project
- Access to Work for Job Seekers Grants The job seekers Access to Work Grant Scheme is a one-off grant award of up to £1,000. It is for the sole benefit of the job seeker, as set out in a successful application form and is designed to remove any practical barriers which might prevent the job seeker from taking on their role.
- Apprenticeship Grants for Businesses Find out how to get an apprentice
- Apprenticeship Grants for Employees A small grant scheme which is designed to support apprentices in the Winchester District by covering some of the basic costs, which might otherwise be difficult to finance.
- Business Start Up Grants The business start up grant scheme is a one-off payment to a start-up business. The grant can be applied for at any time during the financial year, and can be for a maximum of £2000. In special circumstances the grants panel can allocate grants of up to £5000.
- External Business Grants Use this page to find out about funding opportunities for your business.
- Flood Recovery Grants for Business Following the recent spell of extreme wet weather, there are a number of schemes to provide financial support to businesses in flood-affected areas.
- Micro-Business Development Grant Scheme The Micro-Business Development Grant Scheme is a one-off payment to help support and develop your business.