Entries for the 2017 Winchester Business Excellence Awards are now open. The awards offer businesses in Winchester the chance to promote, and be recognised for, their successes and achievements over the past year. There are 7 categories:
- Charity or Social Enterprise of the Year – sponsored by the University of Winchester
- Green Business of the Year – sponsored by Winchester City Council
- Independent Business of the Year – sponsored by Winchester BID
- Service Excellence – sponsored by Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Hampshire Chronicle
- Small-Medium Enterprise – sponsored by Paris Smith LLP
- Excellence in Innovation – sponsored by The Breeze
- Supporting Apprenticeships – sponsored by Sparsholt College
The winner of each category will then be automatically entered into the Business of the Year award, sponsored by Denplan.
For more information, and to apply, visit www.winchesterbusinessawards.co.uk. The deadline for entries is Friday 24 February.