Help with Council Tax

You may be able to get help with your Council Tax.  Council Tax Reduction is not included in the payment of Universal Credit so you will need to complete an additional application form to claim Council Tax Reduction.

You can request a Council Tax Reduction form or contact the Benefits Section at Winchester City Council – phone 01962 848 539 or email – and they will send you one.