If you would like to find out about current sports opportunities, joining a local club or get more information on club development the Sports and Physical Activity Team could provide advice and support to you.
As part of our commitment to developing sport across the district the Sports Development Officer helps to provide information and advice on:
- Current activities and opportunities provided by the team across the Winchester District
- Opportunities to join local sports clubs
- Developing your sports club and achieving club mark status
- Creating new sports clubs
- Specific grants available to clubs and individuals
- Contacts for local partners that help to develop other sporting opportunities
If you have any enquiries regarding Sport Development please contact a member of the team on 01962 848 329 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Development Help and support to develop local high quality clubs.
- Sports Grants The city council does not operate a specific sports grants programme but can offer advice and help to endorse funding bids to other specific funding pots that are available countywide
- Sports Partners We work with a number of key partners across Winchester District