The following pages provide information on how we are committed to developing opportunities for you to take part in sport and physical activity throughout the district and lead an active healthy lifestyle! With the guidance of our Active Lifestyles Officer the following topics and information provided will help you develop and take those first steps into a fit, healthy future.
For more information about each of these please navigate these pages or contact Vicky on 07980 732124 or email at email@example.com
- Active Lifestyle Classes Come along to our activity programmes that are fun, innovative and right on your door step!
- Exercise Referral Schemes An Exercise Referral Scheme allows doctors and other health professionals to refer people who would benefit from an increased exposure to physical activity.
- Get Active Hampshire & IOW A directory that includes thousands of local sports and activities that will help you to be active and stay healthy.
- Health Walks The regular Health Walks are a great way to see the beautiful landscapes of Winchester and the District and take in some fresh air at the same time.
- Swim4health A brilliant scheme that offers great value for money swimming at River Park Leisure Centre.