The current organisational structure of the Council and details of the Chief Executive and Directors.
- Apprenticeship Scheme Winchester City Council supports the apprenticeship scheme, offering roles in departments such as sport, economy and arts, communications, and a wide range of other areas.
- Chief Executive The Chief Executive, is the head of the Council's paid service and the principal policy adviser to the Council.
- Corporate Director Steve Tilbury is the Corporate Director.
- Council Strategy The Council Strategy sets out the Council's key priorities and aims for the District.
- MPs to discuss Hampshire & Isle of Wight devolution plans Devolution for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight is gaining momentum with MPs from across the area gathering to discuss proposals
- Organisational Structures Chart The current department structures of the Council.