The current organisational structure of the Council and details of the Chief Executive and Directors.
- Apprenticeship Scheme Winchester City Council supports the apprenticeship scheme, offering roles in departments such as sport, economy and arts, communications, and a wide range of other areas.
- Corporate Peer Challenge 2017 In February 2017, the Council invited the Local Government Association to conduct a Corporate Peer Challenge to provide external feedback on our performance and to highlight areas where we can do even more.
- Council Strategy The Council Strategy sets out the Council's key priorities and aims for the District.
- MPs to discuss Hampshire & Isle of Wight devolution plans Devolution for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight is gaining momentum with MPs from across the area gathering to discuss proposals
- Senior Leadership Team The senior leadership team consists of the Chief Executive and two Directors. Together they are responsible for the day to day operation and development of council services.